Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Future of Soul Born Saga?

I am strongly considering putting this series back out in Kindle format.

Yes, SOUL BORN was on Kindle in a "Reborn" edition, but my agent suggested I take it down...she did not want my old work to effect my new work. I agree...but at the same time, I think Soul Born was a good story and it has/had a large fan base. I want to give the fans the ability to read the rest of the series and share it with their friends. Which was one of the reasons why I was giving Soul Born away for free here on my blog.

I am conflicted. I really would like SOUL BORN and BLOOD DIVIDED to be re-released on Kindle. And I am about 85% sure this is what I will do. Because...then, I could finally get FLESH ENDED out...

Yeah...Flesh Ended...I think I need to break that one into two books first...it's freaking massive. And it needs more edits too. That will require some work.

So my thoughts are to have SOUL BORN back out in Kindle format by 3/2017. And then BLOOD DIVIDED later that year.

Until then, you will see a new Dark Fantasy Horror Alternative History book of mine coming out. It is called THE LIFEBLOOD OF ILL-FATED WOMEN.

Thanks all,

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment