Saturday, December 5, 2020

BLOOD DIVIDED Wins an Award!

 


  Hi all,


So, a month ago, Literary Titan reviewed my newest book. Here is the link: Blood Divided | LITERARY TITAN

They have reviewed all my works. And normally like them a lot . But this review really seemed to get what I was going for in the book. I was very impressed with it. And it was only 4 stars!

 "Breaux does not clutter his books with needless characters. While this particular book centers around the four children of Opal, Tala and Karn, the secondary characters all have purpose. Breaux excels at character development. No one feels out of place, not one character feels like a simple plot device. It is also refreshing to have a male author who writes such strong female leads. There are no damsels in distress in these pages."

Pretty good, right?

Each month they pick their favorite works and my book was chosen. Here is the link:  Literary Titan Book Awards December 2020 | LITERARY TITAN

I am very happy that they enjoyed it. And very happy to have won this award. 

I hope that more people read this series and start posting reviews. It seems harder than ever to get readers to pick up your books, and nearly impossible at times for them to post their thoughts. I enjoy reading what people think of my stories and characters. I really-really do. Good or bad.


Thanks all!


Kevin James Breaux

www.kevinbreaux.com

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment